|» Author : apssm||» Date : 2009-11-09||» View : 1763|
|» Attached File :||
#File : 2010 Instruction of Annual Fees Payment.doc (52.5 KB / Down : 120)
#File : ApplicationForm.doc (652.5 KB / Down : 81)
Save EUR 50!!
1) Total annual fee is EUR 80 per member for ISSM and APSSM 2010 membership which is EUR 70 (subsidy 46.15% from EUR 130) for ISSM 2010 membership plus EUR 10 for APSSM 2010 membership.
(1) The ISSM Board has agreed to a small increase of EUR 10, which results in the following dues for Full ISSM Members in 2010:
- Individual Subscription (
- Bulk Subscription (
(2) The Executive Committee decided to make APSSM annual fee EUR 10 independently with ISSM membership fee.
(3) Please note that you have to pay 2010 annual fee for APSSM/ISSM Joint Membership in EUR instead of US dollars.
2) Please pay all membership fees to APSSM secretariat on / before
3) APSSM secretariat DO NOT entertain late payments that is payments made after 20th December 2009 (members would have to pay directly to ISSM for all payments after
4) Please note that for payments processed after
5) Monies can be sent in groups/individuals directly to the office of the Secretary General.
6) Group payments generally will be arranged by council members of APSSM in each country.
7) ISSM members from non
8) Attached please find a copy of ISSM / APSSM application form. New member applicant is required the submission of a completed application form to be attached.
9) On average bank charges may be EUR 7.50 depending on the country of origin, so you must add EUR 7.50 to EUR 80 on performing bank transfer. If the remittance amount is less than EUR 80, the shortage will be charged additionally.
10) Current members who didn’t pay their membership dues in the past should make the appropriate payment to be entitled to the member privileges including the member right to attend and vote at ISSM Business Meeting. According to ISSM Regulations, ISSM can only re-activate memberships after all payments have been made.
II. Member Services
As a joint member of 2010 APSSM / ISSM, you are entitled to the following privileges:
l Subsidy of 46.15% ISSM membership
l Receive the Journal of Sexual Medicine (12 issues) per year
l Receive the ISSM news bulletin (3 issues) per year
l Receive the electronic APSSM news letter (2 issues) per year
l Access the ‘members only’ section on ISSM and APSSM website
l A discounted registration fee for the biennial ISSM World Meeting on Sexual Medicine
l Free ISSM and APSSM published book
III. APSSM Bank Account
1) Account Number : 928-452-001746
2) Account Name: APSSM
3) Bank Name: NACF
4) Bank Swift Code: NACFKRSE
5) Bank Address: PNUH sub-branch, NACF, 1-10, Ami-Dong, Seo-Gu, Busan,
Urology, Building B, 3rd FL,
1-10, Ami-Dong, Seo-Gu, Busan, 602-739,
V. Local Representatives (Council members of APSSM) for group payments are as follows ;
Australia : Carolyn Earle (email@example.com)
Japan : Koichi Nakajima (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Korea : Nam Cheol Park (email@example.com)