|» Author : apssm||» Date : 2010-10-07||» View : 214|
|» Attached File :||
#File : 2011 Instruction of Annual Fees Payment.doc (63.0 KB / Down : 15)
#File : ApplicationForm.doc (652.0 KB / Down : 14)
#File : World Bank Country Classification for ISSM_2011_membership.pdf (14.2 KB / Down : 15)
2011 Instruction of Annual Fees Payment for
1) Total annual fee for 2011 ISSM/APSSM Joint Membership was decided at APSSM Council Meeting as follows;
¡Ø Category of Member Countries
(1) The ISSM Board has decided dues for 2011 Full ISSM Members as follows;
Category A countries : EUR 130 bulk discount RS's EUR 10 p/member
Category B countries : EUR 95 no discount to RS
Category C countries : EUR 35 no discount to RS
¡Ø The ISSM Membership fees are divided in three categories which are based on the World Bank Country Classification. More information about the World Bank Country Classification is available on the APSSM Website (www.apssm.org).
(2) The Executive Committee decided to make APSSM annual fee EUR 10 independently with ISSM membership fee.
(3) Please note that you have to pay 2011 annual fee for APSSM/ISSM Joint Membership in EUR.
2) Please pay all membership fees to APSSM secretariat on / before 22nd December 2010 so as to enable us to adhere to the dateline set by ISSM that is 31st January, 2011.
3) APSSM secretariat DO NOT entertain late payments that is payments made after 22nd December 2010 (members would have to pay directly to ISSM for all payments after 22nd December, 2010).
4) Monies can be sent in groups/individuals directly to the office of the Secretary General.
5) Group payments generally will be arranged by council members of APSSM of each country.
6) ISSM members from non
7) Attached please find a copy of ISSM / APSSM application form. New member applicant is required the submission of a completed application form to be attached.
8) On average bank charges may be EUR 7.50 depending on the country of origin, so you must add EUR 7.50 to membership fee on performing bank transfer. If the remittance amount is less than membership fee, the shortage will be charged additionally.
9) Current members who didn’t pay their membership dues in the past should make the appropriate payment to be entitled to the member privileges including the member right to attend and vote at ISSM Business Meeting. According to ISSM Regulations, ISSM can only re-activate memberships after all payments have been made.
II. Member Services
As a joint member of 2011 APSSM / ISSM, you are entitled to the following privileges:
l Subsidy for ISSM membership
l Receive the Journal of Sexual Medicine (12 issues) per year
l Receive the ISSM news bulletin (3 issues) per year
l Receive the electronic APSSM news letter (2 issues) per year
l Access the ‘members only’ section on ISSM and APSSM website
l A discounted registration fee for the biennial ISSM World Meeting on Sexual Medicine
III. APSSM Bank Account
1) Account Number : 928-452-001746
2) Account Name: APSSM
3) Bank Name: NACF
4) Bank Swift Code: NACFKRSE
5) Bank Address: PNUH sub-branch, NACF, 1-10, Ami-Dong, Seo-Gu, Busan,
Urology, Building B, 3rd FL,
1-10, Ami-Dong, Seo-Gu, Busan, 602-739,
V. Local Representatives (Council members of APSSM) for group payments are as follows ;
Australia : Carolyn Earle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Japan : Koichi Nakajima (email@example.com)
Korea : Nam Cheol Park (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Malaysia : Hui-Meng Tan (email@example.com)
Mongolia : Nansalmaa Naidan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sri Lanka : Lasantha Malavige (Lasantha.email@example.com)
Uzbekistan : Shavakhabov Shavkat Shanasyrovich (firstname.lastname@example.org)